• Length: 7 hrs and 10 mins
  • Unabridged Audiobook
  • Release date: 09-19-17
  • Language: English
  • Publisher: D.L. Gardner
  • 5 out of 5 stars 4.9 (13 ratings)

Regular price: $19.95

Membership details Membership details
  • A 30-day trial plus your first audiobook, free.
  • 1 credit/month after trial – good for any book, any price.
  • Easy exchanges – swap any book you don’t love.
  • Keep your audiobooks, even if you cancel.
  • After your trial, Audible is just $14.95/month.
Select or Add a new payment method

Buy Now with 1 Credit

By confirming your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and Amazon's Privacy Notice. Taxes where applicable.

Buy Now for $19.95

Pay using card ending in
By confirming your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and Amazon's Privacy Notice. Taxes where applicable.

Add to Library for $0.00

Publisher's Summary

Following an ambush at the Upton Rail Station in 1921 Ireland, British troops burn Ailis' home to the ground and arrest her fiancé, Liam, for murder. She and her younger brother Paddy flee to an enchanted glen. Lured by a haunting song, Paddy is abducted by forest folk. Perilous obstacles and a questionable stranger hinder Ailis' attempts to find her brother or free her fiancé, until her only hope for survival rests on the magic of the fae.
©2017 D.L. Gardner (P)2017 D.L. Gardner
Show More Show Less

Customer Reviews

Most Helpful
5 out of 5 stars
By JMMAdams on 05-05-18

Don’t miss this exciting story❤️

An excellent story that keeps you engaged. I love the Irish accent and the characters. This was a very creative and well thought plot. Don’t miss a chance to listen to this on audio or read the book.

Read More Hide me

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

4 out of 5 stars
By norman on 11-02-17

Historical fiction/fantasy

Although I rarely read historical fiction, I enjoyed this interesting mix of fiction and fantasy. The story was entertaining and makes me want to learn more about the causes of the Irish-English conflict. The narrator did an admirable job with the characters.

Read More Hide me

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

See all Reviews