This series, in seven parts, tells the story of America from the earliest founding through the days of Woodrow Wilson the Great War (World War I). Part 6 continues the series with the stories of the struggle for liberty:
1. The Boston Tea-Party
2. Paul Revere's Ride - The Unsheathing of the Sword
3. The First Thrust-The Battle of Bunker Hill
4. The War in Canada
5. The Birth of a Great Nation
6. The Darkest Hour - Trenton and Princeton
7. Burgoyne's Campaign - Bennington and Oriskany
8. Burgoyne's Campaign - Bemis Heights and Saratoga
9. Brandywine- Germantown - Vally Forge
10. War on the Sea
11. The Battle of Monmouth - The Story of Captain Molly 12. The Story of a Great Crime
13. A Turning Point in the World's History
Henrietta Elizabeth Marshall (1867 – 1941) was a British author, most famous for her works of history for children.
For decades, Marshall's books were ubiquitous in schools and home libraries. Much of the popularity of her works stems from her talent for making history read like good storytelling.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.