Regular price: $24.47
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $24.47
Catcher teaches Theron what it means to be a leader and of the value of family and fatherhood. When he falls in love with a captured rebel, Theron must choose: stay in Freedom with its easy pleasures or join the rise and pursue a life that is truly free.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By NMwritergal on 09-22-16
The 2nd book usually isn't as good as the first...
...but this one was horrible. I liked the first book so much, that it was especially disappointing that this one was so bad. There's not much I can say without using examples so I'll just be general:
1. For about half the book Theron is hysterical, tortured, depressed, violent (cage fighting) longing for his lost love. His inner dialogue is repetitive and boring the entire way through. The audio narration didn't help matters.
2. C happens because B happens because A happens but A is totally illogical and so is everything that follows. It makes a lot of the story ridiculous and hard to suspend disbelief.
3. Insta love drives a lot of the plot when something logical could have and should have.
4. The only character that is developed well is Theron (and he's just pathetic). Characters that were developed in the last book are suddenly flat. People also act out of character.
5. Total cliffhanger of an ending, but I won't be listening to the third.