Regular price: $24.47
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $24.47
...but this one was horrible. I liked the first book so much, that it was especially disappointing that this one was so bad. There's not much I can say without using examples so I'll just be general:
1. For about half the book Theron is hysterical, tortured, depressed, violent (cage fighting) longing for his lost love. His inner dialogue is repetitive and boring the entire way through. The audio narration didn't help matters.
2. C happens because B happens because A happens but A is totally illogical and so is everything that follows. It makes a lot of the story ridiculous and hard to suspend disbelief.
3. Insta love drives a lot of the plot when something logical could have and should have.
4. The only character that is developed well is Theron (and he's just pathetic). Characters that were developed in the last book are suddenly flat. People also act out of character.
5. Total cliffhanger of an ending, but I won't be listening to the third.
THOUGHT THIS BOOK WAS THE LAST IN THE SERIES! I WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN I FOUND OUT OUT WASN'T!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR BOOK 3 NOW!!
0 of 1 people found this review helpful