• Win at Life - Living the Life You Want

  • Life Changing Behaviours to Help You Achieve What You Want
  • By: Denis McBrinn
  • Narrated by: Denis McBrinn
  • Length: 3 hrs and 37 mins
  • Unabridged
  • Release date: 10-23-15
  • Language: English
  • Publisher: Mindcool
  • 4 out of 5 stars 4.0 (1 rating)

Regular price: $6.29

Free with 30-day trial
Membership details Membership details
  • A 30-day trial plus your first audiobook, free
  • 1 credit/month after trial – good for any book, any price
  • Easy exchanges – swap any book you don’t love
  • Keep your audiobooks, even if you cancel
  • After your trial, Audible is just $14.95/month
Select or Add a new payment method

Buy Now with 1 Credit

By confirming your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and Amazon's Privacy Notice. Taxes where applicable.

Buy Now for $6.29

Pay using card ending in
By confirming your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and Amazon's Privacy Notice. Taxes where applicable.

Publisher's Summary

The aim of this Win at Life program is to empower you to take practical steps along the road to living the life you want, starting today.
All of us are capable of making positive changes in our lives, but often fear, our own limiting beliefs about ourselves, and what others might say hold us back from living the lives we truly want and deserve.
A basic human need is to grow and achieve at some level in our lives. But why is it some people appear to attain higher levels of achievement than others? Are they born that way? Is it just luck, or are there some underlying principles behind success that anyone can apply to become more effective and fulfilled in any area of life?
Studies of highly effective and successful people conclude that success is 80 percent attitudinal behaviors that can be learned and developed. The other 20 percent is down to the natural abilities we are born with. While the natural abilities we inherit in our DNA are important, it appears to account for only 20 percent of achievement. Psychologists conclude that what is much more significant are those attitudinal behaviors that high achievers have learned to do consistently. They have developed certain habits of behavior, relating to the way they think and act, that are resulting in their higher than average levels of success, more than natural ability. The conclusion from the studies is that nurture is more important that nature. Therefore, irrespective of our natural abilities, we can do the same to get more out of our lives just by changing the way we think and feel about ourselves and situations.
The audiobook will cover the following areas: empowering personal change, the formula for success, great physical health, sound mental well-being, your inner life, managing your finances, success at work, relationships, personal growth, rest and relaxation, and making it happen!
©2015 Mindcool Productions (P)2015 Mindcool Productions
Show More Show Less
No Reviews are Available
© Copyright 1997 - 2018 Audible, Inc