Regular price: $3.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $3.95
To experience different cultures, meet people from all over the world, take in beautiful sights, and try foods that you'd never imagined in your wildest dreams can be overwhelming in both a good and a bad way.
It has been drilled into us by magazines that travel should be glamorous; cocktail in hand and toes dipped in pristine turquoise waters at all times. In truth, I'm sure travel can be like that if you have an unlimited budget!
The real country, with all its characteristics and quirks, is just asking to be discovered, but so many people have neither the courage nor aptitude to ever venture out of the safety and comfort of their all-inclusive safe haven.
What you will learn from this book:
1. How to travel like a real backpacker.
2. How to save money.
3. How to know when to splurge and when to save.
4. How to plan your trip efficiently.
5. How to find cheap places to sleep.
6. How to not get ripped off in other countries as a foreigner.
7. How to find cheap places to eat.
8. How to party cheap.
9. How to get to places cheap.
10. How to get around cheap.
11. How to see and do cheap stuff without compromising on the fun.
12. How to decide which countries you should go to.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Darryl L. Johnson II on 01-08-18
This was an OK book. It was interesting enough and while the narrator was unconventional it was still within the bounds of acceptable. I wouldn’t say that it was the “ultimate guide” merely because it was largely anecdotal but it did have some good tips And I don’t regret listening.