Regular price: $19.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $19.95
This guy and his book are awesome. This book dives into the psychology behind seduction. It takes the time to explain why and how you should change yourself into a better person, thus making you more attractive to the opposite sex. Instead of just giving you a few gimmicky tricks to get a girls number here and there. I have read all sorts of seduction books... the game, rules of the game, mystery method, the pickup artist, the layguide, Ross Jeffries stuff, robert greenes seduction book. This book had more useful "inner game" instruction than most all of the others put together. There is an overlap of some material from other books and schools of thought. Overall, this is the most useful book i have listened to in a long time. I will be listening to it mutliple times and i have already recommended it to several friends.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
This is a great first book on pickup because it's a well balanced look at what attraction is and lets you know that you got to start with yourself first. However, it's a little misleading because you will get very little in the way of tactics and technique. If you don't know where to start, start here. If you were looking for more advanced material, then move on.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
I thought it was going to be just another one of the pua books that u have stumbled across but I was wrong. It turned to be a very motivating listen aside from the advice on meeting and picking up women.
2 of 3 people found this review helpful
Well narrated with UK humour included. Good points on attraction / esculation will definitely listen a few times to get the points to sink in. Sadly these things are not taught in life school.
What would have made The Natural Pick up Artist better?
The book would have had some benefit if the contents weren't copied word for word from an earlier Craig Beck book " The powerfully confident man"
What didn’t you like about Craig Beck’s performance?
Craig Beck is a rip-off, he is selling one book with multiple titles, very disappointed
If you could play editor, what scene or scenes would you have cut from The Natural Pick up Artist?
Everything, as it is a word for word copy from " The powerfully confident man"
Any additional comments?
Be original, even if it is your own work and don't con people with copied work and give it a different title, I'm very disappointed
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
I love Craigs Overall style past "Dickheadium" 😂 which he should get trade marked by the way 🤣.
I remember about 8 years ago reading the game by neil and it tottaly changing my life. I grew up fat most of my life. i recently leaned out becoming super fit and then on top of that discovered the game. Trying it out i was tottaly suprised on how well it worked. However i abused this power with my new body, and also landing a sweet job in law enforcement; i became a dickhead.
i dont regret it, it made me who i am now. I have spent most of my adult life single with only two actual relationships each a year long.
In short i am at a stage now (28 years of age) were i am looking for something more than to charm the pants off a girl and Craig in this book has tottaly nailed the concepts of what happens when first becoming aware of 'game', wanting to have fun, to being in limbo, to wanting to discover somthing meaningful; and everthing between.
After a few years of having fun there comes another stage of when wanting more that set in. I at first did not notice how tiring it was becoming, or the drama i was letting into my life simply to score with multiple girls i did not have any honest connection or intentions with. I did not understand the world gives you what you put in, even in this aspect. Like craig i would urge males to just become the best version of themselves this automatically solves 95% of your problems, with confidence, health, lifestyle, friends, family - because when you love yourself, you love others more. Grow, and your happiness with grow. Give and others will give to you. The girl is the other 5%.
Personally i am at the stage of being maybe over fussy, selfish, feeling ashamed for playing with a few girls feelings to now being in limbo.
Listening to Craigs Audiobook over the last few weeks i have found that i have a bit of spark back and am just talking to everyone more normally. The checkout person while getting groceries.
Even right now on a plane from Gold Coast. I talked to the cute girl next to me straight away, gave her a tootht smile while approaching and learnt her name is Zoe from sydney as marketing manager.
The world is actually alot brighter when you smile and talk to everyone, Because everyone just wants to smile too.
Great book Craig and i wish this was a mandatory book for all men in highschool. I also wish there was a female version too 😂.