The Meditation Summit: Volume 1
- Deepen and Expand Your Meditation Practice with the World's Leading Teachers
- Narrated by: Reginald A. Ray Ph.D., Snatam Kaur, Sharon Salzberg, Rick Hanson Ph.D., Tsultrim Allione, Anh-Huong Nguyen, Loch Kelly, Saki Santorelli, Anodea Judith, Jack Kornfield Ph.D.
- Length: 8 hrs and 22 mins
- Release date: 10-14-16
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sounds True
Regular price: $34.28
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $34.28
So why do many of us struggle to make time for this powerful practice? Why do we so often wonder if we're doing it right? Or feel as if something more should be happening?
In The Meditation Summit: Volume I, Sounds True publisher and founder Tami Simon speaks with 10 leading meditation teachers about their personal understanding of this practice - each with a complete guided meditation. Practitioners of all levels will benefit from the abundance of insight and guidance provided by these diverse voices.
See More Like This
- More Narrated by Reginald A. Ray Ph.D.
- More Narrated by Snatam Kaur
- More Narrated by Sharon Salzberg
- More Narrated by Rick Hanson Ph.D.
- More Narrated by Tsultrim Allione
- More Narrated by Anh-Huong Nguyen
- More Narrated by Loch Kelly
- More Narrated by Saki Santorelli
- More Narrated by Anodea Judith
- More Narrated by Jack Kornfield Ph.D.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Scott on 12-18-16
great overview of multiple types of meditations.
This was a wonderful overview of multiple types of meditations. The only drawback was that some of the recordings could have been a little bit better, not the content but the actual recording themselves.
9 of 9 people found this review helpful