The Law of Success in Sixteen Lessons
- Teaching, for the First Time in the History of the World, the True Philosophy upon Which All Personal Success Is Built.
- Narrated by: Barry J Peterson
- Length: 26 hrs and 4 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 02-20-18
- Language: English
- Publisher: Audio Enlightenment
- Whispersync for Voice-ready
Regular price: $29.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $29.95
Of all of his works, none have ever matched his landmark The Law of Success in Sixteen Lessons. First published in 1928, these 16 lessons became the world's first comprehensive philosophy of personal achievement.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Alicia on 04-12-18
Another profound read from Napoleon Hill
Was a really food boo. Got deep in sections and I had to pause, meditate on what I had learnt then reread to fully understand the concepts.
Did get a bit preachy in parts and some notions I didn't agree with. But overall sound advice even in this ever changing society.