Survival Gardening Essentials: the Preppers Guide to Growing and Managing Your Own Garden to Become Self-Sufficient and Prepare for Doomsday
- Narrated by: Strand Martin
- Length: 18 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 01-14-15
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fastlane LLC
Regular price: $3.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $3.95
7 Reasons to Buy This Audiobook:
1. It's Short and Informative - No Fluff!
2. This Book Is Straightforward and Gets to the Point
3. It Has a Great Concept
4. Learn What You Need to Know Fast!
5. Don't Waste Hours Reading Something That Won't Benefit You
6. Specifically Recorded to Help and Benefit the Listener!
7. The Best Compact Guide to Learn What You Need to Learn in a Short Period of Time
Check Out What You Will Learn After Listening to This Audiobook!
The Different Methods in Gardening
How to Maintain a Survival Garden
The Plants and Herbs to Grow in Your Garden
How to Prepare Your Garden for Doomsday
Adapting the Ways of Native Indigenous People
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By DeeperSeeker on 12-13-16
sometimes good things come in small packages
1. Don't get caught up on the fact that the first quarter of this audiobook is legalese.
2. If you expect every survival manual to hold your hand through the entire process of survival, you're probably not going to survive.
3. Amy Rife has a great little starter kit right here to get you thinking and rolling. I especially am grateful for the part about the 3 and 4 sisters methods and for the separation of certain species.