Regular price: $6.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $6.95
This was a pretty straightforward but that laid out an approach of goal setting, positive thinking, perseverance and working hard to achieve what you want in life.
The author, Lyn Kelley, is a well renowned motivational speaker and life coach herself. So she knows a thing or two about what she’s talking about.
I found this book to be a good refresher course for me, who is a self-starter and highly motivated individual anyway, but I also feel it will be a wonderful asset for anyone who wants to try to achieve more out of life.
Some of the various chapter headings include topics such as:
• Chapter 2: Why Do I Want It?
• Chapter 3: My Personal Vision – Creating A Personal Vision/Mission Statement
• Chapter 4: What Has Stopped Me in the past? – Self Sabotage & Fear
• Chapter 6: What Do I Need to Change in Order to Achieve It?
• Chapter 7: Creating My Action Plan
• Chapter 9: Who Has Done This before Me? – Mentors and Role Models
• Chapter 11: How Am I Doing? – Assessing Progress
• Chapter 12: I’m Confident I Can Do It – Accepting Success
5 of 6 people found this review helpful
A great little investment! I'll certainly refer back to this one in the future.