This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to overcome your fear of speaking in public and make an impressive presentation. It will help you become more confident in speaking in front of large crowds whenever needed. More importantly, it will help you get your message across to your audience in a direct and clear way. After listening to this book, your fear of speaking in public will not be as much of a challenge as it is now.
You have probably heard of the famous mantra "face your fears", and you know firsthand that it is easier said than done, especially with a bunch of people before you. That is normal and understandable. But you don't have to just accept that. You have to do something about it, and listening to this book is a good start. It shows that you are willing to learn and overcome your fear.
In this book, you will learn how to:
1.Master your topic and know your audience
2. Create an outline
3. Make your audience relate to what you are saying and use examples
4. Use visuals to highlight your point but never hide behind your PowerPoint presentation
5. Not speak too slow or too fast/ speak clearly
6. Go straight to the point, even if it's going to make the presentation short
7. Limit main points
8. Use the 3 Vs (Visual, Vocal, Verbal)
9. Mind your body language
10. Conclude with impact
Download this book today to find out the top 10 effective techniques to deliver a confident, powerful and memorable presentation!
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.