Play Better Golf
- With Three Brainwave Music Recordings - Alpha, Theta, Delta - for Three Different Sessions
- Narrated by: Randy Charach
- Length: 1 hr and 52 mins
- Release date: 07-29-13
- Language: English
- Publisher: Therapeutick
Regular price: $20.22
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $20.22
This famous three-in-one (rapport building, self-hypnosis training, and hypnotherapy) self-hypnosis recording will help you to think like a professional golfer and give you the confidence to make every stroke count. Your golf game is part skill and part psyche and that is just one reason why hypnosis is so effective in helping you improve your game.
If you are not up to par in other areas of your life, your game is impacted too. Hypnosis helps you relax and come to grips with other problems so you can have more focus for your game.
1) One recording for Alpha (7-13Hz) - The Deep Relaxation and Light Meditation Wave. Alpha brain waves are present in deep relaxation; usually when eyes are closed, when slipping into a daydream or during light meditation. It is an optimal time to program the mind for success and it also heightens your imagination, visualization, memory, learning, and concentration.
2) One recording for Theta (4-7Hz) - The Deep Meditation and Light Sleep Wave. Theta brain waves are present during deep meditation and light sleep. It is the realm of your sub-consciousness and experienced as you drift off to sleep from Alpha or wake from deep sleep (from Delta). It is the brain wave where our minds can connect to the Divine and manifest changes in the material world. Your mind’s most deep-seated programs are at Theta and it is where you experience vivid visualizations, great inspiration, profound creativity and exceptional insight.
3) One recording for Delta (0.5-4Hz) – The Deep Sleep Wave. The Delta frequency is experienced in deep sleep, transcendental meditation where awareness is fully detached. Delta is the realm of your unconscious mind, and the gateway to the universal mind and the collective unconscious, where information received is otherwise unavailable at the conscious level. Among many things, deep sleep is important for the healing process - as it’s linked with deep healing and regeneration.
Randy Charach is a US-based Canadian celebrity hypnotherapist and public speaker, with over 25 years of experience. His clients include John Travolta, Tony Curtis, and Sean Penn, as well as hundreds of others. As a public speaker, he has addressed audiences at companies like Microsoft, CocaCola, Disney, IBM and Xerox, and many other satisfied clients all over the world. Simply the best!
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By R. K. Hayes on 11-07-17
Great for Mental Aspect of the Game!
This is a really nice meditation that offers great pre-shot visualisation routines and ways to stay focused on every shot during your round. This is NOT an "improve your swing" audio book. The author states up front that it is expected that the listener has already mastered the basics of the golf swing and can "on occasion hit a good shot". However, this IS a great way to work on the important, and often neglected, mental aspect of the game.
The author claims to offer three different brain waves and recommends listening at night during bedtime and also while awake so conscious and subconscious can harmonize. I cannot attest to the effectiveness of this method for everyone; however, I have used the visualisations and breathing techniques during my rounds and I have improved as the author states. I have been able to stay calm during moments that would have previously induced stress and actually have more fun while playing well. The reason i did not give 5 stars is because the three chapters all have the exact same introduction and text (I think the author could have removed the intro from the subsequent chapters) with the difference being the background sounds/wavelengths. Also, each chapter comes to a completely silent conclusion. They seem to have varying volume levels when the next one begins, which has actually startled me and woken me up. I would prefer the transition between chapters be more fluid (and without another intro). Perhaps this variance is by design since the title states this is for 3 different sessions. I have not set my Audible app to stop after the 1st chapter, but will do this next time i listen at bedtime. That being said, I highly recommend this for anyone who would like to improve the mental aspect of his/her game.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful