The Fast Guide to Changing the Way You Approach Life
What is minimalism? It doesn't mean living with nothing or living in poor conditions. Minimalism doesn't mean you have to be impoverished or destitute. It doesn't even mean to live with many limitations. In fact minimalism means freedom: from the oppression of fitting in to a society that is living with so much covetousness; from the persecution of always having the trendiest clothes and shoes; from the tyranny of people who tell you what to buy, where to go, and what to do with your life; from gluttony that keeps you overweight and unhappy.
Seven Reasons to Buy This Book
1. It's short and informative--no fluff!
2. This book is straightforward and gets to the point.
3. It has a great concept.
4. Learn what you need to know fast!
5. Don't waste hours reading something that won't benefit you.
6. Specifically written to help and benefit the reader!
7. The best compact guide to learn what you need to learn in a short period of time.
Check out what you will learn after listening to this book!
The gifts and advantages of minimalism
How to analyze your situation for a change
How people will remember your character rather than your shoes
The mantra you should repeat to yourself when eating
How to spend the right amount on the right thing
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.