Memory Improvement with Three Brainwave Music Recordings
- Alpha, Theta, Delta -for Three Different Sessions
- Narrated by: Randy Charach
- Length: 1 hr and 59 mins
- Release date: 07-29-13
- Language: English
- Publisher: Therapeutick
Regular price: $20.22
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $20.22
1) One recording for Alpha (7-13Hz) – The Deep Relaxation and Light Meditation WaveAlpha brain waves are present in deep relaxation and usually when the eyes are closed, when you’re slipping into a lovely daydream or during light meditation. It is an optimal time to program the mind for success and it also heightens your imagination, visualization, memory, learning and concentration.
2) One recording for Theta (4-7Hz) – The Deep Meditation and Light Sleep WaveTheta brain waves are present during deep meditation and light sleep. It is the realm of your sub-consciousness and experienced as you drift off to sleep from Alpha or wake from deep sleep (from Delta). It is the brain wave where our minds can connect to the Divine and manifest changes in the material world. Your mind’s most deep-seated programs are at Theta and it is where you experience vivid visualizations, great inspiration, profound creativity and exceptional insight.
3) One recording for Delta (0.5-4Hz) – The Deep Sleep WaveThe Delta frequency is experienced in deep sleep, transcendental meditation where awareness is fully detached. Delta is the realm of your unconscious mind, and the gateway to the universal mind and the collective unconscious, where information received is otherwise unavailable at the conscious level. Among many things, deep sleep is important for the healing process – as it’s linked with deep healing and regeneration. Hence, not having enough deep sleep is detrimental to your health in many ways.
Randy Charach is a US based Canadian Celebrity Hypnotherapist, Public Speaker, with over 25 years of experience. His clients include John Travolta, Tony Curtis, Sean Penn, as well as hundreds of others. As a public speaker, he had addressed audiences at companies like Microsoft, AT&T, Coca cola, Disney, IBM and Xerox and many other satisfied clients all over the world. Simply the best!
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Carly on 01-01-15
Needs to be edited...
It's great, just like his others, but terrible recording. Sounds like low quality microphone. There's also random spikes and drops in volume of the recording, which is not ideal for a light sleeper like myself. All in all good, but it'd be nice if the edited it properly and provided a downloadable update for the new content
4 of 4 people found this review helpful