Meditation for Beginners
- Teach Me Everything I Need to Know About Meditation in 30 Minutes
- Narrated by: Split Infinitive Productions
- Length: 31 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 01-08-15
- Language: English
- Publisher: Relentless Progress Publishing
Regular price: $3.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $3.95
There are many misconceptions that follow the word meditation and what it really is, as there are various ways that someone can meditate. This book helps to clear all that up. The world of meditation is vast, and this book acts an introduction and guide. You can meditate your way to a healthy and happy life by only taking a few minutes a day.
Become more aware of yourself, your surroundings, and your emotions by meditating on a daily basis. This doesn't mean that you have to sit in a dark room with your legs crossed, and in fact meditation can be personalized to fit whatever you want out of it. You can have different goals with meditation and still reach through the various types of meditation that are within reach. Become a healthier you through meditation, and discover a little more happiness in your life.
Seven Reasons to Buy This Book
1. This book teaches you what meditation is, clearing up the various misconceptions on the subject.
2. In this book you will learn how you can start meditating the right way right away.
3. This book shows you that there are different types of meditation, and helps you to tell which type is for you.
4. You'll learn a little bit about the history of meditation and how it has found its way into the modern world in this book.
5. This book will teach you how meditation can help to keep you healthy mentally, physically, and emotionally.
6. In this book you will learn how meditation can be done in various environments and times of the day.
7. This book shows you how to determine if meditation is right for you in the short run as well as the long run.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Joe Public on 07-11-15
What could have made this a 4 or 5-star listening experience for you?
A more comprehensive and interesting approach
What do you think your next listen will be?
Not this series!
Any additional comments?
Not much value here. Simplistic, repetitive restatements of the same simple point at the beginning of each section - "what he's going to tell you" and not much real information. Excessive use of "actually."