One of the most basic skills that we have as humans is the ability to communicate with words. With words, we are able to tell people what we want, what we like and dislike, as well as convey emotions and desires. Ever since the written word was created, humans have tried to use it to tell stories, record history, and document the way their world worked and the activities they engaged in.
When it comes to using words, the best thing that you can do is learn how words work together and how they can be used to convey different meanings, as well as stories. Another thing that you can do is use words to help make a living.
As a culture those who have the power to harness the written word, mold it into their own vision, and convey an emotion are the ones who have the power. Being able to tell a story that grips an audience makes you think outside the box or makes you feel an emotion toward a cause or character is a powerful thing.
In this book, you will learn:
1. The basics of making money online writing using your talents
2. Freelancing and how it can benefit you
3. Using blogging and other content on the web
4. Utilizing eBooks and digital products
5. What is grant writing?
6. How does one become a proofreader and/or editor
7. Several cool ways to make money online
©2016 Renee Sandy (P)2016 Renee Sandy