- Being a Witness, Deponent, Plaintiff, or Defendant
- Narrated by: Deaver Brown
- Length: 53 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 08-06-07
- Language: English
- Publisher: Simply Media
Regular price: $2.80
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $2.80
4. Personal Injury Cases
5. Lawyer vs. Pro Se (Yourself Presenting the Case)
6. Courts Aren't Places to Seek Justice
8. The Best Course and in the Future
9. Deponent or Witness: How to Behave in Your Best Interests
10. Documents: You are Not Their Museum Curator - 38 Specific Tips
This product is part of the Simply Magazine Home & Office series.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By kbox on 01-03-15
Great for anyone facing any court scenario
What made the experience of listening to Legal Proceedings the most enjoyable?
Very helpful toward overall perspective of legal proceedings. -whether plaintiff or defendant -basic outline of how to roll.
What does Deaver Brown bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
Any additional comments?