Learn how to act in your best interest as a witness, deponent, defendant, or plaintiff in only 60 minutes of conversation and instruction.There are 11 tracks that cover the following subjects:1. Introduction
4. Personal Injury Cases
5. Lawyer vs. Pro Se (Yourself Presenting the Case)
6. Courts Aren't Places to Seek Justice
8. The Best Course and in the Future
9. Deponent or Witness: How to Behave in Your Best Interests
10. Documents: You are Not Their Museum Curator - 38 Specific Tips
11. SummaryThis product is part of the Simply Magazine Home & Office series.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
Great for anyone facing any court scenario
Very helpful toward overall perspective of legal proceedings. -whether plaintiff or defendant -basic outline of how to roll.