Learn from this proven how-to guide to gain points on the LSAT - quick! It's simple, concise, and teaches you the fundamentals on how to think before stepping into a test prep course or taking the LSAT. It's the ultimate primer: it's necessary.
This step-by-step guide will teach you how to:
1. Think logically with easy-to-follow critical-thinking scripts.
2. Spot argument patterns to predict answers quickly.
3. Master sufficient and necessary conditions.
4. Solve for assumptions easily.
5. Make inferences fast.
6. Make bullet-proof sketches to crush logic games.
7. Learn to "not read" properly in reading comp to bag points faster.
8. Strategically skip questions to increase your LSAT score.
Written by a natural non-logical thinker and business entrepreneur who battled this beast and got into his top choice law schools. Listen to this before taking a prep course or finding a tutor. It will cut your learning time in half.
Caution: If you're scoring above a 150, then this book is not for you!
Now is the best time to apply to law school: applications are down, and schools want you. Let LSAT Necessary be your first step to success.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
Rule of 15 is key to breaking 150 on LSAT
Best book. Top 3
The Ah-HA moment was getting to the LR section. Just wait!
Appendix and thinking scripts was top of the list
perfect powerful purposeful
if your trying to get into law school you need to read this book
- Parvanni G
LSAT examples make it look so easy
If you want to achieve your dream of getting into law school, then this book speaks to you
Deduction make easy in the beginning. This was key
I loved the thinking scripts for LR, RC, and LG
good tips, good strategies
great logical reasoning tips
- Sarah S