Expanding responsibilities, shrinking budgets, cranky coworkers, family demands, too much to do and not enough time to do it! Is it any wonder that we’re all a little edgy? Discover how to survive and thrive in a world of change. Learn how to harness humor and leverage laughter to get through the toughest of days and still remain smiling. Upon conclusion of the program, the listener will be able to:
1. Identify a source of stress in everyday life.
2. Recognize an effect of stress on physical health.
3. Identify a physiological benefit of humor.
4. Identify a psychological benefit of humor.
5. Identify a benefit of humor in the workplace.
6. State a resource for humor or laughter.
"No one has ever died of looking silly," says humorist Karyn Buxman. She's the author and narrator of I've Got One Nerve Left and You're Standing On It, an audiobook outlining the ways in which we can improve our lives with laughter. She suggests humorous responses to daily stress triggers and other fantastic ideas on how we all can benefit from laughter at work and at home. Buxman's raspy voice and melodious cadences compliment her brazen humor in this short but delightful self-help audio.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.