Expanding responsibilities, shrinking budgets, cranky coworkers, family demands, too much to do and not enough time to do it! Is it any wonder that we’re all a little edgy? Discover how to survive and thrive in a world of change. Learn how to harness humor and leverage laughter to get through the toughest of days and still remain smiling. Upon conclusion of the program, the listener will be able to:
1. Identify a source of stress in everyday life.
2. Recognize an effect of stress on physical health.
3. Identify a physiological benefit of humor.
4. Identify a psychological benefit of humor.
5. Identify a benefit of humor in the workplace.
6. State a resource for humor or laughter.
©2010 Karyn Buxman (P)2010 Karyn Buxman