You can write a best-selling book, and get it published in 21 days or less!
Have you ever wanted to write and publish your very own book? For many people this is a lifelong dream that unfortunately, never gets accomplished. Most people think writing a book will take months, or even years. That is no longer the case, and this audiobook is going to show you why, and more importantly how, you can get a book done in less than 21 days!
This audiobook is your blueprint on how to successfully write a best-selling book in 21 days or less, and has been specifically designed for non-fiction book writing. Fiction writers will also learn many very valuable tips on writing faster, and self-publishing more effectively. Follow the eight step plan for writing an eBook fast.
How to Write a Book: How to Write a Bestselling Book In 21 Days or Less!, details a step-by-step system for completing a book in less than 3 weeks. The best part? It can be done in an easy-to-follow eight step process:
1. How to find a topic to write about - Days 1 to 3
2. Set up your environment for success - Day 4
3. Gathering information and thinking outside the book - Days 5 to 7
4. Creating an outline that will captivate readers - Days 8 to 9
5. Writing the first draft! - Days 10 to 15
6. Taking your book from ordinary to extraordinary - Days 16 to 18
7. Becoming a published author - Days 19 to 20
8. Letting the world know - Day 21
You can write an eBook in 21 days! Just follow this blueprint, and you'll learn a proven system for writing fast.
©2017 John Ossai (P)2017 John Ossai