This is a tough, in-your-face-type of audiobook on facing guilty feelings. The purpose is educate you about guilt, so you can release it from your life once and for all. You will find that the feeling of guilt is a learned behavior. Because these feelings are not your fault, you can change your life.
Very few punches have been pulled when I ask the following questions:
What causes people to wallow in their guilt?
Do you realize that guilt can cause the "woe is me, I'm such a bad person" syndrome?
Do you often get triggered by senses of guilt for very little reason?
Do feelings of guilt stop you from doing the things that you enjoy?
In this book you will learn how to release these self-indulging feelings of guilt, so you can free yourself once and for all.
Contained in the book is an exciting new process for personal growth and transformation. These tools include:
1) A free bonus journaling audio program. At no additional cost I'm including the corresponding free 34-minute training. I have created it specifically to heighten the learnings taught in this book. This audio will gently give you the courage to allow your feelings of guilt to come forward.
2) The empowering information of how and why you should release your feelings of guilt.
3) The Blue Rainbow Series personal growth and transformation camaraderie connection.
4) How to journal so you can capture your personal thoughts and feelings.
5) Additional bonus material. Join me on the website barbbailey.com for a free letting go gift package that includes: the rainbow balancing meditation, inspirational newsletters, and the "How to Overcome Past Negative Emotions" video.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
Great purpose of making this audio. From this audible, you will find that the feeling of guilt is learned by its person behavior. This will teach you on how to release these self-indulging feelings of guilt, so you can free yourself once and for all. Well-narrated and very educating for personal growth and transformation!
- Shari Marshall
How to Write Off Guilt