How to Understand and Take Care of Your Siamese Kitten & Cat
- Narrated by: Jason Lovett
- Length: 1 hr and 12 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 04-24-13
- Language: English
- Publisher: VINCE STEAD
Regular price: $6.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $6.95
The chapters included are:
1. The Characteristics of a Siamese Cat
2. How to Potty Train your Cat
3. Items You Should Never Let your Cat Eat
4. How to Trim your Cats Nails
5. Some Fun Ways to Entertain your Cat
6. How to Clean your Cats Ears Correctly
7. What You Should Know about Cat Teeth
8. How to Make Sure your Cat is Eating a Healthy Amount of Food
9. The Different Kinds of Worms Cats can Get
10. How to Deworm your Cat
11. What to Expect When your Cat is Pregnant
12. Tricks you Can Teach your Cat
13. Why Cats Like to Climb Up Things
14. How to Make Home Made Cat Food
15. Homemade Cat Toys you Can Make Yourself
16. When Should You Spay Or Neuter Your Cat?
17. What you Should Know about Fleas and Ticks
18. What the Benefits of Micro chipping Your Dog Are to You
19. How Invisible Fencing Typically Works to Train and Protect Your Cat
20. Why do Cats Love Catnip so Much?
21. Cat Grass
22. Cat urine
23. The Different Between Cat Spraying and Urinating
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By MRS on 01-15-17
Bad Grammar and Not About Siamese Cat
I bought this audiobook to learn more about my Siamese cat/ characteristics that are special to his breed. This book is not specific to Siamese cats at all. It actually started out with the history of Manx cats. Vince Stead has got some sort of racket going on here- write a generic, grammatically incorrect hour long manual on cats then sell it as breed specific by attaching a clip art photo of a specific breed. Suckers like me, new cat or dog owners looking for something to listen to on their way to work, figure $4 is pretty cheap for good advice about raising their pet and buy it.
The info in this book is horrendously generic and sounds as if it is written by a 12 year old with bad grammar. For a while I figured that this was translated directly from another language- that would explain the use of plural when it should be singular, etc etc etc. Whatever the case, this book is a sham and has bad info! I previously listened to the book on cats by John Bradshaw, which had way more information about training cats and had a couple of minutes specific to Siamese cats.
If you're looking for a short, informative guide about a specific breed of cat or dog, Vince Stead's guides are NOT it!!! It would be a better use of your time to look at Wikipedia.
P.S. Please give me my money back Audible, and remove Vince Stead's audiobooks from your offerings.