You can learn how to understand and train your thoroughbred horse to be good, and learn some general helpful advice on horse care and nice living conditions for your horse.
1. The Characteristics of Thoroughbred Horses
2. How to Saddle a Horse
3. How to Muck out a Horse Corral
4. How to Raise a Pony
5. How a Bit, Harness, and Reins Work
6. How to Use a Hoof Pick
7. What Kind of Shelter Does Your Horse Need?
8. How to Use a Round Pen
9. The Best Ways to Keep Flies off Your Horse
10. The Different Kinds of Horse Saddles
11. How a Cow Horse Performs
12. How Horseshoeing is Done
13. How to Enter Your Horse in Shows and Rodeos
14. Nice Safe Toys for Horses to Play With
15. How to Break and Train Your Horse
16. How to Clean a Horse Stall
17. What to Do When Your Horse Is Going to Have a Baby
18. What to Do if Your Horse Breaks Its Leg
19. How to Trailer Your Horse
20. How to Make Sure Your Horse Does Not Colic on You
21. What to Feed Your Horse
22. How to Prevent Your Horse from Going Barn Sour
23. Mare, Gelding, or Stallion, and What is the Best Horse for Your Needs?
24. What to Do if your Horse Spooks at Something
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.