How to Stop Being a Bitch by Being Truthful with Yourself
- The Blue Rainbow Series
- Narrated by: Barb Bailey
- Length: 39 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 03-06-15
- Language: English
- Publisher: Barb Bailey
Regular price: $3.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $3.95
Do you realize this isn't your true nature?
Acknowledging personal truths allows you to let go of the control they have over you. You have the ability to set free the unintentional burdens you have created for yourself. These burdens can cause you to lose thought and emotional clarity. In this audiobook you will learn how to be truthful with yourself so you can bring more peace into your life.
The Blue Rainbow series is a collection of purposely short teachings and meditations. They have been created to convey single-focused topics.
Contained in the book is an exciting new process for personal growth and transformation. These tools include:
1) A free bonus How to Be Truthful With Yourself meditation. At no additional cost, I'm including the corresponding free 16-minute meditation (a $10 value). I have created it specifically to heighten the learnings taught in this book. This meditation will gently give you the courage to allow your personal truths to come forward. Contained in the book is the link for this downloadable meditation. This is my gift to you.
2) The empowering information of how and why you should become truthful to yourself.
3) The Blue Rainbow Series personal growth and transformation camaraderie connection.
4) The importance of meditation and simple steps for beginners.
5) How to journal so you can capture your personal thoughts and feelings.
6) Additional bonus material. Join me on the website barbbailey.com for a free Letting Go gift package that includes: the Rainbow Balancing Meditation, inspirational newsletters, and a How to Overcome Past Negative Emotions video (a $37 value).
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Shari Marshall on 04-20-17
Great personal growth and transformation guide!
Would you consider the audio edition of How to Stop Being a Bitch by Being Truthful with Yourself to be better than the print version?
What does Barb Bailey bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
How to be true to yourself.
Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Any additional comments?
This book contains an exciting new process for personal growth and transformation. The author did a great job in creating and heighten the learning's taught in this book. Which she also include a free meditation downloadable. This meditation will gently give you the courage to allow your personal truths to come forward.
By Jade on 12-29-16
Being true to yourself!
If you could sum up How to Stop Being a Bitch by Being Truthful with Yourself in three words, what would they be?
Love yourself more
What did you like best about this story?
It is a realization about being true to yourself more than anyone else. Only that will free yourself and love yourself even more.