Make your guinea pigs happier by being a responsible pet owner. Learn the secrets of raising healthy guinea pigs!
Guinea pigs are often mistaken as pets for kids. However, responsible pet owners understand that these loving creatures also need proper attention from adults who can take care of them. Guinea pigs can be very warm and loving pets, but you must first take care of their needs in order to enjoy their love and affection. Before buying or adopting guinea pigs, make sure that you know how to prepare their living quarters, how to choose pet supplies, and how to feed them properly. If you do everything correctly, your pets may live for up to 10 years!
This book contains everything you need to know about raising guinea pigs. It is ideal for those who want to be responsible in owning and raising their pets. It discusses the needs of guinea pigs and various options on what you can do in order to meet those needs. Raising guinea pigs is a big responsibility, and you must make sure that you can make educated choices for your lovely pets. This book will make you more confident that you are giving your pets the care that they deserve!
Why you must listen to this audiobook:
1. In this book you will learn how to prepare for your guinea pigs.
2. This book will teach you how to choose the perfect living quarters for your pigs.
3. In this book you will learn about the best possible guinea pig supplies for your pets.
4. This book will guide you in understanding the behavior of your guinea pigs.
5. This book will teach you the secrets of caring for your guinea pig.
6. In this book you will learn the best choices that will keep your guinea pigs happy.
7. This book will help you to make your guinea pigs live for up to 10 years!
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.