Gas Station Business Smart Start-Up
- How to Measure Profitability, How to Come up with a Valuation, How to Calculate the Roi, How to Write the Best Business Plan, How to Get Financing
- Narrated by: Randal Schaffer
- Length: 1 hr and 13 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 07-04-16
- Language: English
- Publisher: CSB Academy Publishing
- Whispersync for Voice-ready
Regular price: $6.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $6.95
In my first book, I talked a lot about how to find and buy the ideal business, then I went on to talk about how to grow that business with proper marketing and merchandising strategies. But in this book, I simply answer the six most-asked questions ever.
1. How do I find a good business for sale?
2. How to find out how much money a gas station is making?
3. How do I come up with right pricing/valuation of a gas station?
4. What is the return on investment (ROI) in a gas station business?
5. How to write the best business plan for a gas station?
6. How do I get a bank to finance my deal?
In last three years, these are the six questions I received over and over in my email, more than any other questions.
So this book is a quick start-up guide for those who are looking to get into the gas station business and need to find these answers in a hurry.
I also included a 15-step buying process checklist, along with a seven-step closing checklist. This way, you are covered start to finish in your buying process.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.