This book is truly a summary of a few episodes of my podcast show. You may ask why would I publish it as a book, well after writing the first book How to Start, Run and Grow a Gas Station Business Successfully and starting my podcast, I have realized some people want fast and quick answers to six very common questions, they don't want to listen to a book that includes everything under the sun about the gas station business.
In my first book, I talked a lot about how to find and buy the ideal business, then I went on to talk about how to grow that business with proper marketing and merchandising strategies. But in this book, I simply answer the six most-asked questions ever.
1. How do I find a good business for sale?
2. How to find out how much money a gas station is making?
3. How do I come up with right pricing/valuation of a gas station?
4. What is the return on investment (ROI) in a gas station business?
5. How to write the best business plan for a gas station?
6. How do I get a bank to finance my deal?
In last three years, these are the six questions I received over and over in my email, more than any other questions.
So this book is a quick start-up guide for those who are looking to get into the gas station business and need to find these answers in a hurry.
I also included a 15-step buying process checklist, along with a seven-step closing checklist. This way, you are covered start to finish in your buying process.
©2016 Shabbir Hossain (P)2016 Shabbir Hossain