Crack the Code to Personal & Professional Achievement
Want to live a better life but feel like you're stretched too thin? Are you busy running from project to project, wishing you had more time at the end of the day? Does your to-do list overwhelm you to the point where you want to throw your hands up in silent resignation?
Break Down Mental Barriers by Cracking the Code
We all want to live a better life and achieve a certain set of goals we set out for ourselves. But, when it comes down to it, we simply get stuck. We're stricken by things like procrastination, fatigue, stress, and the overall inability to act, and we erect mental barriers that hold us back due to fear and anxiety.
Don't let that happen. Crack the code today, and uncover the methods and techniques to empower your life rather than hinder it.
Download - Cracking the Code - Breaking Through your Self-Imposed Limitations Today
You can change it all now by taking action. After downloading this book, you'll have the tools necessary for you to design a better life for yourself and actually go out there and achieve it.
No more sitting around waiting for things to happen. No more wishing for a lottery windfall. No more giving up. It's time that things change and they change once and for all; it's time you cracked the code.
Discover the Tools for Living the Life of your Dreams:
Here's what you'll uncover after you download Cracking the Code - Breaking through your Self-Imposed Limitations:
• How to set goals the right way
• How to effectively manage your time
• How to re-write some of the negative scripts in your mind
• Strategies for dealing with the silent killer in life: procrastination
• Tools for overcoming fears that are holding you back right now
• An understanding of the debilitating affects of your own internal psychology
• How to take consistent action and crack the code to achievement
Ready to Learn More?
Scroll up and hit the buy button now
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
very very helpful and easy to digest .
yes and i have listened to it 5 times .
chapter on procrastination. he was very specific and clear.
best audio voice
Great, from beginning to end
- ANDRÉ "I love AUDIBLE! I never get mad at traffic jams and can listen to many different books, despite of my short time."