Chicken Soup for the Soul: Grandmothers
- 101 Stories of Love, Laughs, and Lessons from Grandmothers and Grandchildren101 Stories of Love, Laughs, and Lessons from Grandmothers and Grandchildren
- Narrated by: Laurel Merlington, Luke Daniels
- Length: 8 hrs and 47 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 07-15-11
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chicken Soup for the Soul on Brilliance Audio
- Whispersync for Voice-ready
Regular price: $17.99
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $17.99
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Susan on 01-06-15
What could have made this a 4 or 5-star listening experience for you?
More diversity would have made this a more interesting and enjoyable book. There are all kinds of people who become Grandmothers. all of these Grandmother stories seem to fall into a mold.
What could the authors have done to make this a more enjoyable book for you?
They picked from thousands of stories submitted so why couldn't there be more variety.
How could the performance have been better?
The narrator was way too even toned for there being so many different stories.
What character would you cut from Chicken Soup for the Soul: Grandmothers?
Christians are a vast majority of your audience, however a book is supposed to take you to someplace different than your own backyard.