Learn how to use acupuncture to relax yourself!
Acupuncture is often considered a mysterious process, but it is also considered to be able to help many people. You will find that acupuncture isn't as mysterious as people make it out to seem. It actually has many medical uses, and it is considered extremely effective in treating various ailments, even chronic ailments.
The best part is that you can get acupuncture in almost any US city, and more and more people are turning to the process of acupuncture to help solve their problems. Acupuncture is painless, simple, and effective, meaning that it is great for a variety of people. Acupuncture is even personalized to fit your body, unlike modern medicine.
Seven Reasons to buy this book:
1. This book will teach you what acupuncture is as well as a brief history of it.
2. In this book you will learn a little bit more about how acupuncture started and eventually developed.
3. This book will answer some of the common questions about the acupuncture process.
4. In this book you will learn how acupuncture needles are actually regulated by the FDA.
5. This book will teach you about how acupuncture can help you with stress and anxiety.
6. In this book you will learn how acupuncture to go about making sure you are comfortable in your acupuncture session.
7. In this book you will learn some of the main reasons that people choose acupuncture for their health.
What You'll Know from Acupuncture for Beginners:
Essential Information about Acupuncture
12 Quick Hit Facts about Acupuncture
The 10 Important Things to Know about Acupuncture
The 7 Crucial Reasons People Use Acupuncture
Frequently Asked Questions about Acupuncture
Safety Tips & Best Practices for Acupuncture
Final Thoughts on Acupuncture
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
Save your time and money
If the narrator had any inflection or enthusiasm in his voice. Truly the worst I have ever heard.
This seems to have been written in the style of a middle school student who has to write an essay and use 500 words. Repetitive to say the least. Very small amount of information, said in several different ways. Save yourself the effort, the writer and narrator did.
In every possible way.
I was able to get a refund.
I love Audible and listen to many books a month. This should not have even been offered.
Don't waste your time