- The Power of Thinking Twice
- Narrated by: Les Parrott
- Length: 3 hrs and 30 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 05-11-07
- Language: English
- Publisher: Zondervan
Regular price: $14.82
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $14.82
Award-winning author and psychologist Dr. Les Parrott reveals six common impulses that sabotage greatness in our lives. We can unleash our full potential and excellence when we learn how to give our first impulses a second thought.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Kevin on 03-06-10
Lots of content filled with anecdotal stories. Would have been good if it also included referenced evidence and statistics.
Excellent narrator that engages with the content.
The chapters are:
1. The power of thinking twice
2. It takes 3 sec to embrace a good challenge
3. It takes 3 sec to fuel your passion
4. It takes 3 sec to own your piece of the pie
5. It takes 3 sec to walk the extra mile
6. It takes 3 sec to quit stewing and start doing
Conclusion - how to make your second impulse second nature
4 of 4 people found this review helpful
By Georgia on 05-20-10
Listen to it several times
Dr. Parrott's narration is great, very nice voice and inflection.
I have this on my iPod and have listened to this book several times over the last year. It helps to be reminded to take 3 seconds to refocus your thoughts.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful