In 10-Minute Time Management: The Stress-Free Guide to Getting Stuff Done, best-selling author Ric Thompson gives you tips, strategies, and skills to help you manage your time in 10 minutes or fewer. He will help you reduce the amount of stress you are under because you feel like you have too much to do and not enough time to do it. This book will provide you with a simple plan designed to improve your productivity and give you more time to do the things you want to do.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
1. How to plan your day in fewer than ten minutes
2. Organization tips to clean up your workspace and your projects--10 minutes at a time
3. How to identify and eliminate distractions--even if you work from home
4. How to delegate tasks--in 10 minutes
5. Tricks for turning your downtime into productive time--turn an extra 30 minutes into two hours of productivity with simple, 10-minute tweaks
6. Common time-management mistakes that are costing you hours of productive time
And much more!
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
Great info Snappy style
I listen to 10 min Time Management while I'm working. Daniel's voice is motivating and the writing style is entertaining and fun.
Daniel's voice breathes life into the narrative.
Yes. It's short and to the point.
Love the writer and the narrator.
Excellent time management plan!
- Honeysuckle Queen