Humans are naturally intelligent. They make everything possible in order to live life more easily and comfortably. They use their knowledge to create useful things that improve everyone's lives.
However, with continuous innovation come great problems, especially to the environment.
The environment is the first to suffer with world development. One of the major problems faced by the environment is the excessive use of plastics. Whether bags, bottles, cups, plates, spoons, forks, and more, people love the ease of using plastics. But then, most of us do not realize the harmful effects plastics bring to nature and eventually to our health.
So, with the help of this book, everyone should be able to understand more about plastic, its harmful uses, its effects on the environment and wildlife, and more. In this book you can also learn about the beneficial ways through which you can alleviate its effects and how you can protect nature against the threat of plastics.
This book intends to help people realize the risks drawn by plastics and understand why its excessive use could cause harm to every living thing and even the nonliving.
Chapters in the book:
1. Why We Love Plastic So Much
2. The Hidden Dangers of Plastic Bags and Bottles
3. Plastic and Your Health: The Ugly Truth about Bisphenol A
4. Plastic Waste Is Big In...
5. The Effects of Plastic Waste on the Ocean
6. How Plastic Affects Wildlife and the Environment Beyond the Ocean
7. Understanding Biodegradable Plastics as a Realistic Option
8. The Future
9. Reduce Your Plastic Use - Ten Tips
10. Make the Change, Be the Change - Use Less Plastic
©2015 Paul Perez (P)2015 Paul Perez