Regular price: $6.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $6.95
- It doesn't give step-by-step instructions to do anything.
- The author doesn't seem to have any useful information about the Raspberry Pi; it feels more like someone grabbed some phrases and ideas off web sites and tried to turn it into a book.
- If there was any technical or content review, a large number of mistakes still slipped through.
- The text was not originally in english, but was translated from another language, and not by a native english speaker. This would be excusable if the book had any other redeeming qualities, but it doesn't.
- I can't remember a single audiobook or book that's come close to failing on as many levels as this text. For a good part of the hour I spent listening to it I was astounded at the mistakes and at the lack of any good information whatsoever.
- The performer did as well as he could have done given the poor text from which he had to work.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
A little draggy from time to time, but overall accomplish's what he set out to do.