- The Ultimate Step by Step Raspberry Pi User Guide (The Updated Version )
- Narrated by: Kirk Hanley
- Length: 1 hr and 2 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 11-26-13
- Language: English
- Publisher: Yap Kee Chong
Regular price: $6.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $6.95
Covers connecting Raspberry Pi to other hardware, such as monitors and keyboards, how to install software, and how to configure Raspberry Pi Shows you how to set up Raspberry Pi as a simple productivity computer, write basic programs in Python, connect to servos and sensors, and drive a robot or multimedia center.
Adults, kids, and devoted hardware hackers, now that you've got a Raspberry Pi, get the very most out of it with Raspberry Pi : The Ultimate Step by Step Guide Raspberry Pi User Guide.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By MilosDad on 08-10-14
Not worth buying
- It doesn't give step-by-step instructions to do anything.
- The author doesn't seem to have any useful information about the Raspberry Pi; it feels more like someone grabbed some phrases and ideas off web sites and tried to turn it into a book.
- If there was any technical or content review, a large number of mistakes still slipped through.
- The text was not originally in english, but was translated from another language, and not by a native english speaker. This would be excusable if the book had any other redeeming qualities, but it doesn't.
- I can't remember a single audiobook or book that's come close to failing on as many levels as this text. For a good part of the hour I spent listening to it I was astounded at the mistakes and at the lack of any good information whatsoever.
- The performer did as well as he could have done given the poor text from which he had to work.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful