Regular price: $27.99
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $27.99
Another LitRPG and another dumb MC coming out of Russia. Maybe its a millennial thing because the MC is 24 years old, because you can tell he is acting like one in many many scenes. The dude is getting bank rolled to play this game, he was hired to do what his boss tells him and yet he does mostly none of it.
He would also be a typical noob in any mmo game because he spends most of his damn time in towns NOT leveling like his BOSS told him to do and even the freaking game administration!!
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
i want more so bad i see there are several more that are greyed out for now please hurry on them its probly one of my favorites now if not my favorite
Nothing Like the first book.
Whats really BAD:
1. The Russian side strongly emerges in this book, &quot;oh stopped playing must drink Vodka... oh I'm drunk, play, don't remember anything, drink more vodka, everyone wants me dead, enemies from all sides aaa&quot; just pathetic. It's not that the enemies are from all sides it's the constant bitching&amp; complaining about it. Don't like it - do smtng about it.
2. Jumping between worlds, done very poorly, if the author might be a decent litrpg writer real world stuff is way way worse, 0 logic and just random encounters.. oh you say you would like to hear 30 min of how the mc argues with his deranged elderly neighbors, no you don't. Believe me you don't.
3. Basically mc has no goals in this book, mc does not know what he wants to do or be or wtf... apparently the main goal is to reach lvl 60, because some guy said so, and don't you even try to say that his main goal is to become a navigator, in that case mc would lvl in the guilds grounds and gain 70 lvl'z in a week+ get killed 0 times, but no MC does not want to lvl smartly he'll just do some really retarded stuff(I mean if you go solo you better have a good reason for it) then gets killed and in the end reaches barely a lvl 23 in a week. WTF.
But no worries, the author just randomly dumps a ton of resources and saves our MC.
4. No action what so ever, some weird dialogues, strange moral choices, and just being a bit of double faced nobody,one sec MC is a hero another hes a coward.
5. The problem that mc does not think is not a really problem, but the problem appears when the actions of mc are just very poorly written. Just hard to listen to it.
1. maybe 7% of the book are decent cause its some litrpg storyline stuff, rest is just horrible. Had to drop the last 1h because to listen to 1h of constant complains by a deranged support char is just unacceptable.
P.S. 1 rst book was a good LitRpg ( ~ 6 hours of good action/story. Mc knew some what, what he was doing or wanted to do..) If and only if you skip the boring to death intro ~1.5h and the last 3h where the author desired to write dunk..yes it was his desire to f** up the ending of the 1rst book, I admit dude has talent but when from litrpg you move into low lvl drama of arguing with your deranged elderly neighbors in real life for 30 min, like WTF?!
but still 6 good hours are a solid LitRPG. 1rst book not this one, this "book2" was just tragically horrible.
once again another brilliant book from the writer if I have a criticism it is that I wish the books were a little bit longer I am anticipating the next edition