Starr Media Second-Assistant Survival Guide
1. Don't call your hot boss the Antichrist to his face.
2. Don't stare at hot boss', um, package or his full sleeve of tattoos. (No. Really. Stop!)
3. Don't get on the malicious first assistant's bad side.
4. Don't forget to memorize the 300-page employee manual.
5. If you value your cashmere, steer clear of boss' dog.
6. Boss' dimples are lust-inducing. Do. Not. Give. In.
7. "The elevator ate your clothes" is not a valid excuse for showing up to important meetings half dressed.
8. Don't break seven of the rules within the first week of employment if you, ya know, are in dire need of money to support your sick mom.
9. Whatever you do, don't fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.
10. Never forget the rules.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
Perfect Office Romance!
I Couldn't Finish the Book
This book read like a diary of a girl who hates dogs, was crushing on her boss, and worried about her mother who had cancer. It was boring, it took forever to get anywhere and when it did it was awkward and that was when I had to shut it off.
Create a more believable romance - why did these two get together? What was the point? I'm not sure if it was the performance that made it difficult to like the characters or the book. If there was a backstory that made the characters more likable, I didn't listen long enough to get to that part.
The dog. Listening to this woman rant on about her dislike of dogs made me wonder why there was a dog in the book in the first place.
- Kimberly D. Gauthier