Starr Media Second-Assistant Survival Guide
1. Don't call your hot boss the Antichrist to his face.
2. Don't stare at hot boss', um, package or his full sleeve of tattoos. (No. Really. Stop!)
3. Don't get on the malicious first assistant's bad side.
4. Don't forget to memorize the 300-page employee manual.
5. If you value your cashmere, steer clear of boss' dog.
6. Boss' dimples are lust-inducing. Do. Not. Give. In.
7. "The elevator ate your clothes" is not a valid excuse for showing up to important meetings half dressed.
8. Don't break seven of the rules within the first week of employment if you, ya know, are in dire need of money to support your sick mom.
9. Whatever you do, don't fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.
10. Never forget the rules.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE NARRATION
Who in the F$&@ chooses these narrators???? Are you employing your friends or family!!!!! I COULD NOT FINISH AND I WANT MY CREDIT BACK. I think it could have been a really good book. 😡😡😡😡😡😡 Very Very Very Disappointing
- Deedra "Audible Addict!!! My Favorite books have change since joining Audible and my taste for erotic has enhanced! Follow me to the dark side. ;)"
Perfect Office Romance!
- Penny Lane "Ravenclaw. I like books that break my heart."