Regular price: $27.99
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $27.99
Take Me to the Good Parts of This Book
Warning: The Good Parts Might Be Explicit
- First Meeting
- Gwen falls into the arms of her Black Fabio fantasy.
- Sexual Tension
- Ransom just wants a hug and then he promises to behave.
- Ransom and Gwen teash each other in their kiss.
- Hot Hot Hot
- Gwen loves the bubbles...and his hands on her body.
- The young man has moves that sears the senses.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Slim on 05-17-16
Wow I definitely enjoyed this book. I liked Ransom. he was more of a Man then his half brother and bad enough he was younger then his brother. that's why I say sometimes older men are more immature than younger. I'm glad this book had a happy ending. Karma is definitely a Bword. Bria; Joanna; Carole and Adam def got what they deserve that's why I say you can't go do people wrong because something bad can happen to you.
18 of 19 people found this review helpful