Regular price: $30.09
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $30.09
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Adrienne Suber on 05-25-18
I think the whole series was bad but the ending to this book sealed the deal. I am so glad I didn't pay for this book because I would have asked for a refund. I listened through the romance package. Don't waste your time or money.
By Amazon Customer on 04-04-18
Ridiculous. Bad story and irritating narration.
I love humorous and lighthearted supernatural romance, and I know you have to accept a certain suspension of disbelief to enjoy it, but this was just stupid.
• Overused cliches and tropes, ridiculous female antogonist
• Accents/voices are skewed, ex. Drunk female soundes mentally handicapped, 2) Main Character sounds like she has a head cold
• Romance beyond rushed, actually had to check if I'd skipped a chapter
• When the supernatural creatures and gods are the most believable aspect of a story its sad. The behavior and choices by characters are asinine. What guy actually WANTS a psycho stalker chick just because she "proved she understands loyalty" by being a possessive stalker.
• Laughable dialogue, and not in good way "another kind of grand opening I'd like to get to tonight." "Sure it wasn't honeymoon cystitis?" "Don't bother eating him, you'll just be hungry again in an hour."-regarding draining a Chinese teenager
• Ridiculously over complicated and contrived ending. The clause was completely unnecessary and idiotic. It was drama for the sake of drama rather than story.
The "climax" really wasn't, it built up then fizzled out and skipped to the wrap up.