Regular price: $24.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $24.95
Looking to explore the lifestyle for the first time? Want to experiment without having to commit to a Dominant? Then come to Flesh.
Flesh is the perfect entryway to all things kink related. Come find out what the lifestyle is all about in a safe, controlled environment.
We'll tailor your scene to your needs. Whether you're new to the lifestyle and just want to get your feet wet, or you're into the hardcore stuff, we can create the perfect experience for you. Simply fill out a list of the things you want to try, and we'll pair you with a Dominant who will fulfill your desires.
It's all about you. Let us introduce you to the pleasures of the lifestyle without all the stresses and worries of having to attend munches constantly and search for that one perfect Dominant. At Flesh, everything is arranged for you. Safe, sane, and consensual.
Sky Corgan is the USA Today best-selling author of Unmatchable and The Billionaires Club.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Amazonia on 12-03-17
Drawn out, Weak main character, average narration
I received a free copy of this audiobook in exchange for an unbiased, honest review.
My review keeps getting deleted so I'll keep it simple:
- Story is VERY drawn out, repetitive - could have been consolidated a lot. I wanted to quit listening but I'd already invested so much time
- Main character, Amy, is weak, hard to empathize with her
- Her love interest, Lucian, is just a prick. Not likable, even as a "damaged" soul. There is NO mention of a safe word until very late in the book - not cool.
- Original narrator for Amy was hard to stomach - voice was very whiny and didn't flow well. New narrator late in the book was MUCH better
- Narrator for Lucian was dry, robotic - felt like he was reading his lines out of context. Not believable in his character and certainly not as a dom
Overall, I wouldn't recommend this book. I was never able to truly get invested in the story.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
By Eric Hunley on 11-14-17
Interesting if not a bit long
This was overall okay, but a bit long. The lead character was a bit needy and could be a bit tiresome. The narration was solid though and helped move things along.
I was given this free review copy audiobook at my request and have voluntarily left this review.