Regular price: $22.67
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $22.67
They were a storm I never saw coming, an unforeseen heartbreak on the edge of a dangerous cliff.
Amber Moretti's life changes in the span of minutes. An orphaned outsider, she is desperate to start fresh the moment she walks onto campus. In the time it takes to cross the university's dining hall, she meets two men who bring color, air, and light to her darkened world.
They became my addiction, each a needle to my next hit, my high.
Brock Cunningham's appeal is dizzying, a potent force Amber can't deny. A green-eyed smooth talker, he instantly attracts Amber. It doesn't take long for him to consume her every thought.
Ryder Ashcroft, a blue-eyed, tattooed, and pierced bad boy, turns Amber off immediately - that is until he kisses her, stealing a piece of her heart.
They were as opposite as fire and ice, yet I ached for them equally.
Never knowing she could be broken down in so many unexpected ways, Amber finds herself falling for both men.
Immoral? Maybe. I say undeniable. Uncontained.
But one devastating event changes everything - and Amber isn't sure she can recover from it.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By I HATE THIS NEW LOOK on 06-15-15
EXCELENT!!! BUT A MOTHER&&)(:!!! CLIFFHANGER
I can not explain how surprised I was with this book. It was hot, intriguing, mysterious, suspenseful and very well written. This book is worth every and any credit. My only complaint is that the second book has not even been released on hard copy. That means a long wait for the audible version. Note To Author: Don't wait too long because we will get frustrated and move on to other books with complete series. I'm about to listen to it again 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾
10 of 10 people found this review helpful
By Denise on 06-13-15
Unconventional love story to say the least!
I admire the prose Gail McHugh weaves putting her talent down on paper. This story is a love triangle ... but not your typical love triangle. There is darkness in all three characters including the heroine. Somehow McHugh manages to get you to sympathize with all three despite their short comings. Be warned .... there is a cliff hanger which I hope will be resolved in book 2 of the series. I had high hopes it would be a one story event, but not. This story is full of sex, unresolved feelings, friendship and love. Credit worthy, in my opinion.
5 of 5 people found this review helpful
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By V Nerd (Kermit), Reviews by Audio Killed the Bookmark on 08-13-15
Amazing book - Amazing Narration - Loved every bit
Where does Amber to Ashes rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
One of my favourites of the year so far!
What other book might you compare Amber to Ashes to, and why?
Anything that plays with your head.Tarryn FisherBang by E.K. Blair
Have you listened to any of Arden Hammersmith’s other performances? How does this one compare?
No but I will certainly be looking out for more by this narrator as she was fab.
Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
All of it, especially the southern accent **swoon**
Any additional comments?
I think I just actually fell I love with a book.
We are going to get married and have little book babies together and pollute the world with the offspring of this mind fu@k of a book.
Be still my beating heart, I have 2 new book boyfriends and I think they are going to take some beating ♡♡♡♡
What can I say about this book but WOW
It was a bumpy ride for 80% of the time, the other 20% well that was just HOT!
We have Amber who has had a fu*ked up life, she has been moved from foster home to foster home, she is finally with parents who she loves.
New home = new school, this is where we first meet Ryder when she literally bumps into him, after that we then meet Brock who again she is very drawn to and happens to be Ryders best friend.
With lots of sexual tension between the 3 of them this story moves into the fast lane, and then takes over every car on the road!
With the mother of all cliffhangers I can't wait to read the next book