Regular price: $27.99
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $27.99
Take Me to the Good Parts of This Book
Warning: The Good Parts Might Be Explicit
- Sadie answers Aden's question with a kiss.
- It Might Be Love
- With so much tragedy, can Sadie dare to happy?
- Sexual Tension
- Catching herself, Sadie won't let her eyes wander.
- Declaration of Love
- Sadie finds Aden easy to love.
- Trouble in Paradise
- Will Aden protect Sadie? Is he his brother's keeper?
Aden knows that what his brother did to Sadie years ago was inexcusable. And every day since that incident, Aden has lived with guilt for not intervening sooner. When he is faced with the chance to protect Sadie once again, he can't let her down - even if it means living with the scorn of the woman he loves for the rest of his life.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Dillyn Ketterman on 12-25-17
I returned this book because the narrator was terrible. her performance is stilted, choppy and monotone. There is little difference between the voices of different characters I could have read this book better and I can't read out loud worth beans.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful