The art of zen has been becoming increasingly popular over the past decade. While it may have been thought of as "hippie" stuff back in the early 60s and 70s, more and more people have begun to show an interest in the wisdom that Zen Buddhism has to offer.
Now, instead of seeing well-groomed people looking down on shaggy kids who are talking about these non-western concepts, you will see a soccer mom on her way to yoga class quipping about her zen without batting an eye. In fact, zen is everywhere! People from all walks of life are beginning to embrace a modern take on this ancient knowledge.
Seven reasons to buy this audiobook:
1. It's short and informative, with no fluff.
2. This book is straightforward and gets to the point.
3. It has a great concept.
4. Learn what you need to know fast.
5. Don't waste hours listening to something that won't benefit you.
6. Specifically recorded to help and benefit the listener.
7. The best compact guide to learn what you need to learn in a short period of time.
Check out what you will learn after listening to this book:
Zen: how it can help you
Achieve peak happiness
Discover why it's so beneficial
Discover how to use zen meditation to your advantage
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.