This program will address the spiritualty helpful to adult survivers of physical, emotional and sexual abuse. Tips on building a support system, identifying a network and resolving abusive relationships are addressed. Therapist ‘checklist’ and resource materials will be distributed.
At the conclusion of this seminar participants will be able to:
1. Define spirituality helpful for adult survivors of abuse.
2. Identify 3 ways of building a support system for survivors.
3. Name 4 checklist items that insure adult survivors have a plan for intergration.
4. List colleagues for networking.
5. Give 3 theorists for ongoing study.
©2015 Pious Society of St. Paul (P)2015 Pious Society of St. Paul