Can You Hear Me?
- Tuning in to the God Who Speaks
- Narrated by: David Durand
- Length: 10 hrs and 44 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 11-12-14
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bradley Jersak
Regular price: $24.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $24.95
Can You Hear Me? combines biblical and historical research, inspiring testimonies, and 33 spiritual exercises - all to train people to hear God more clearly... or rather, to help them discover that they already do.
Chapters include discussions on many themes relevant to our spiritual eyes and ears, including 13 chapters in three sections:
I. The Simplicity of Listening Prayer
1. My Sheep Hear My Voice
2. Awakened Hearts: How we hear and see God
3. God, is that really you?
4. Was that just my imagination?
II. Encountering God: The Meeting Place of Your Heart
5. The Meeting Place
6. Meeting God to intercede
7. Overcoming Blocks to Meeting God
III. The Life of Listening Prayer
8. Listening Prayer in Decision Times
9. Listening Prayer with Children
10. Listening Prayer in the Local Church
11. Listening Prayer and Outreach
12. Listening Prayer, Mercy and Justice
13. Listening Prayer for Inner Healing
Epilogue: Do you want to start a fire?
The 2012 edition, first out on Kindle, includes a foreword by Jason Upton and an appendix entitled "The biblical basis for listening prayer."
For the first time, it also includes a study guide after each chapter for group or personal study.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Rita Y. Hitt on 09-12-17
Insightful perspective on the words of Jesus.
This brings to the forefront the words of Jesus! The promises He made to each of us, the true nature and character of His Father God, and their desire for us to truly know Them & for Them to know us intimately in all things! It is true: We are not alone! We are created for love & relationship!
1 of 1 people found this review helpful