Regular price: $19.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $19.95
What did you love best about 10 Decisions I Could Have Made Better Than God, and Other Audacious Atheist Articles?
Hilarious and interesting/unique
Any additional comments?
10 reasons to listen to
Jon Webster’s audiobook: “10 Decisions I Could Have Made Better Than God”
1) Unlike god, Jon can prove he exists.
2) Reference to the Kalaam Scatalogical Argument:
It is not logical, and should not be confused with the Scatological Argument, even though it really stinks.
3) His point that Kevin Sorbo went from Strong Man to Straw Man
4) The comparison of god to a manager at Wendy’s.
5) The reference to god as a celestial sperm donor.
6) Hearing the words “omnipresent, omnibenevolent, omniscient, omnipotent entity” spoken quickly in a southern accent.
7) His point that since he didn’t author anything in the bible, Jesus was illiterate.
8) For the analogy of religion as the chastity belt of the brain. 😂
9) To find out what really happened with Troy Boyle and the constantly name-changing Atheist Political Party.
10) For his great interviews with Hemley Gonzales, Troy Boyle, Daniel Fincke, and Stacey Keith
1 of 1 people found this review helpful