This radio dramatization of the classic movie features its original star, Edward G. Robinson. It aired on February 3, 1950. The Screen Director's Playhouse featured adaptations of famous movies and called upon the directors to introduce and highlight their work. After each show, the director and stars gathered around the microphones to reminisce about the making of the film.
© and (P)2006 Radio Spirits Inc.