Regular price: $27.99
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $27.99
* Learning that CNN would play an illegally obtained Mitt Romney recording, but not show a video of a paid Hillary campaign worker who was legally filmed breaking campaign laws.
* Hearing about O’Keefe walking across the Rio Grand dressed as Osama Bin Laden to demonstrate how secure border really is.
* Finding out that the courts will not allow under-cover video in Massachusetts.
* Finding out that Project Veritas has filmed Republican candidates breaking campaign laws - forcing them to drop out before the election.
* If you are not aware of the media bias then this is a real eye opener.
* Verifying my suspicions that the Trump inauguration protest were instigated by Clinton campaign staff.
* Verifying my suspicions that the fights at Trump campaign events were instigated by Clinton supporters.
* Learning why under cover videos were released one at a time.
* Finding out that Veritas filmed church busses hauling the same voters to different polling precincts - no wonder Democrats are against voter ID laws.
* Finding out that even Fox news was reluctant to show undercover videos of illegal campaign activities
22 of 23 people found this review helpful
It is about time James entered the audiosphere!
By the time you finish the book you’ll realize how much of what you hear from the news is in fact the opposite of truth (Pravda).
This book made me think of Nathan Sharansky’s words about his captivity in the Lubianka’s infamous cells. He and the other political prisoners were only allowed to read the “Pravda” and yet he was able to get to the real truth of it by systematically inverting the words: this was the predictability of socialist hell.
20 of 21 people found this review helpful
The fascinating story of James O'Keefe and his undercover journalism operation that tells like a spy thriller, weaving multiple threads together as an operation grows from a brief encounter to a viral internet sensation that can result in all manner of real world consequences.
O'Keefe documents his battles against the corrupt and powerful, and fulfills a role that is vital for maintaining a healthy society free from corruption.
Gangsters beware, Veritas is everywhere. Food for thought for would be schemers.
Bonus: O'Keefe's impressions of those who he quotes, varied and amusing. Excellent range sir!
0 of 1 people found this review helpful