Can ghosts really talk?
J. J. Graves is about to find out when her past comes back to haunt her. But before she and Jack can resolve her past, they need to deal with his.
Six years ago Jack was left for dead during a SWAT raid he commanded. He never speaks of what happened that day, but he doesn't have a choice after someone starts murdering his men. According to the FBI, Jack is either next on the list, or he's the one behind it all.
We've sent an email with your order details. Order ID #:
To access this title, visit your library in the app or on the desktop website.
I ༻❣LOVED❣༺ this story! Why? Well I'll tell you.
1. The plot was fascinating.
2. Didn't have to suffer page after page of sexy imagery about how hot some chic was.
Normally in stories like this, authors go beyond the call of duty by providing in great
detail how tight her little bum is, how beautiful she is and she should be a model, or her
flawlessly put together her breasts are. Ugh! If I was into chics, all that would be
awesome. But my attraction falls towards men, so a little equal opportunity in the sexy
imagery department would be nice. Well, this story had none of that non-sense.
3. The relationship between the heroines felt real.
4. I very much liked most of the characters.
5. The narrator gave an exceptional performance!
6. The story was fast paced laced in action and suspense to the very end.
7. This is definitely a good read or a great narration to sit back to and enjoy!
I forgot what an amazing story teller Ms. Hart is!
When she threaten to kill the chic that slapped her man...that was priceless!
Although I would prefer a man narration, Ms. Faye performance was absolutely PERFECT!!!!
When she tells him she saw & spoke to her dad, his reaction to that was hurtful.
Fabulous story! Definitely a recommend.
Fun and quick read
- K. April Holgate