Regular price: $19.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $19.95
Summary: Zack Taylor’s told his best friend just committed suicide, but he knows better … and he’s going to prove it.
- Warning – not a “clean” book. Contains half a dozen f-bombs and plenty of violence.
- It’s a bit like a Jack Reacher book in that certain people get pounded and you still end up rooting for the good guy.
- There’s a romance subplot that the book could have done without. It’s not that it was bad, but it seemed a tad forced.
- The characters are likable - or unlikable - as they’re supposed to be.
- There are a few light-hearted moments. The descriptions are decent.
- I heard the narrated version. Although I can’t say the narrator’s voice is my favorite, he fits the character well and put on a solid performance.
Conclusion: Mystery that provides an excellent excuse for the main character to bust people’s heads (and arms and whatnot).
* I received a free copy of the audiobook. The opinions expressed here are my own and I freely chose to leave this review.