Automatic Fluency Spanish/Complete Tapescript and Free Ebook/Level 1/Program 1 (English and Spanish Edition)
- Narrated by: Mark Frobose
- Length: 8 hrs and 40 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 12-05-17
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Automatic Fluency/An Imprint of Language Audiobooks Inc.
Regular price: $19.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $19.95
Still not convinced? Please remember this. None of the language programs out there that you've been using are really focusing on fluency. Even the best language programs are pattern rich but vocabulary and memory poor. They're focusing on making you feel good, and you go away speaking a couple of sentences that you may later forget entirely.
I have a better system. A superior approach. It's called Automatic Fluency®. Using my Automatic Fluency® programs does not guarantee fluency, but it does guarantee you the best fluency-building training in the industry. Yes. Only my Automatic Fluency® programs have the added advantage of real fluency building with vocabulary-rich memory-rich simplicity. They're all audio for maximum learning flexibility, all programs teach the same high-frequency language that native speakers use, and all use my original spaced memory repetition that allows you to use your own creativity while enhancing your language memory. Just as important, only my Automatic Fluency® programs teach you more than enough high-frequency vocabulary to truly build fluency and enough interval memory practice to really make it stick.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By murphy on 12-06-17
Very Intense - Challenging - Effective
What did you love best about Automatic Fluency Spanish/Complete Tapescript and Free Ebook/Level 1/Program 1 (English and Spanish Edition)?
In a few words, I'll try to describe my experience with Automatic Fluency Spanish I program 1 of I think 20 programs. Basically 8 hours of Spanish, all translated English Spanish. Goes fast, very fast. But the beginning of the program explains the concept of the Automatic Fluency approach or system or whatever they call it. In a nutshell, they want you to listen to a lot of Spanish, then practice it for memory and accent, then review it, use it, create with it out loud, etc... My impressions from the 2 weeks ago when I started the program to now is that nothing compares with this in terms of real fluency training. I say that because I have learned to speak and understand more Spanish from these past two weeks than in a lifetime of studying the language. The narrator says that the problem with most Spanish programs is that they are "pattern rich and vocabulary poor". Even though I initially felt overwhelmed with new vocabulary, I have to admit that he's right. I would never achieve fluency with the other programs and classes I have used. However, I do feel that I could definitely become fluent with this approach. Here's why I think it works so well:
1. So much vocabulary is presented that some of it is bound to stick. Some is easy, other parts are hard, but some you remember immediately. So if you throw 100 eggs blindfolded at a target instead of just one egg, your bound to hit the target more often. I think this might be how we all learned English. We are immersed in it and then we learn faster.
2. After the presentation of vocabulary spoken very nicely by native speakers, you are immediately taken into exercises that EXPLAIN the vocabulary, break it down, put it back together, and have you use it all in speaking and comprehension practice.
3. Just when you think you're out of the woods and they'll leave you alone for awhile, you are required to REMEMBER what you learned, use what you learn, practice what you learn. At this point, you haven't learned one single grammar rule, but you are already speaking the language somehow.
4. The system continues with different native speakers and Mark explaining everything in English so you understand. Some of the speakers talk very fast, others slow. Some are male, others are female, and there is some conversation. Real variety.
5. Out of the box creativity and mind-blowing learning expereince. My bottom line on this first program (I haven't even seen Program 2 of this series anywhere on Amazon or Audible yet) is that it will take me a month or so more just to review it enough to feel satisfied that I have extracted enough of this great Spanish material to move on to the next program. It is absolutely amazing to hear yourself speak so much Spanish from one day to the next as you build fluency. The difference between this program and say Pimsleur is night and day. Pimsleur is like horse cart and Automatic Fluency is like a rocket in terms of learning speed. In terms of vocabulary I would say Pimsleur puts you on a starvation diet while Automatic Fluency is an all-you-can-eat buffet. Buy it. It's great.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful
By martina on 12-30-17
Amazing - Really Works
It's too early to tell about fluency, but I can say that I'm speaking and understanding tons more Spanish. The comprehensible input part and the massive vocab approach seems daunting, but works because some of it always sticks. The original sentence stuff is cool and I really appreciate having Mark chime in and explain everything. Lots of different and beautiful native speaking voices in Spanish at different speeds and with different accents. Spanish speaking friends say they're amazed at how well I'm speaking, even using expressions, idioms, etc ... Amazing program and I'm delighted. Their website at Automatic Fluency is also great.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful