- Mental Training for Strength and Fitness
- Narrated by: Bill Nevitt
- Length: 4 hrs and 12 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Release date: 01-25-18
- Language: English
- Publisher: Epic Rios
Regular price: $14.95
Buy Now with 1 Credit
Buy Now for $14.95
Mental Toughness includes the following books:
Body Weight Training
The second book, Strength Training, will teach you how to go from a beginner strength training athlete to an advanced strength training athlete. This book will teach you the amazing 5x5 workout program as well as provide information on recipes and go over the importance of getting enough rest for the purpose of getting stronger. This book guides you through the process of getting stronger with explanations of exercises covered in this book.
The third book, Body Weight Training, will explain the importance of doing body weight exercises as well as how to develop superior strength with calisthenics. This book will introduce you to beginner, intermediate, and advanced body weight exercises. This book will provide you with various workout routines for a 12-week body transformation using body weight exercises. This book will explain the importance of doing body weight exercises as well as why everyone should do them.
So do you want to learn how to think strong and get fit? Then buy this resourceful Mental Toughness three-book bundle now!
Customer ReviewsMost Helpful
By Ryan C. Kacir on 03-01-18
You’ll need Mental Toughness just to get through this reading!
The content of this book seems sound. Unfortunately, it’s so hard to get TO the message with this horrible writing. I don’t think it can be blamed on the reader.
The author has never used a single contraction. Unless this is Data from Star Trek, what’s the deal? It’s making it so choppy and unnatural.
The worst issue by far - WHERE WERE YOU, EDITOR!? Every other word is this exhausting, repetitive phrase he uses in every sentence: “going to be needing to” and “so they are going to be” or “going to learn”. I bet if you have the physical copy, “going to be” is in every sentence on each page.
Did this person ever take a writing course? Is this a literal Translation from another language? Get rid of the wordiness! LEARNING, MAKING, TRAINING, not “going to be learning.”
Seriously, who talks like this? This grammar is so unnatural, I unfortunately can’t get much out of this book.
I kid you not - here’s a direct reading of the beginning of chapter 13:
“These tips are going to make it easier for you to build your mental toughness and build good habits that are going to make every aspect of your life easier.
1. Emotional stability. As a leader, you are going to need to be able to make decisions while the pressure is mounting and piling up on you. You are going to need to remain objective and deliver the same performance level across the board, no matter what you are feeling.
2. Perspective. Your mental toughness will enable you to keep going, even when it appears that everyone and everything is against you. You are going to be able to keep your troubles in perspective, and not forget what you are trying to accomplish.
3. Ready for change. Things can change in a heartbeat, so you are going to need to be flexible and adapt to the situation whenever it changes, no matter when it changes, or how it changes.
4. Detachment. You will have things that are going to set you back, but you need to take it in stride, so that you can come out stronger. The setback is not going to be because of you, or about you, therefore you should not take things personally or waste time trying to figure out why it happened.”
Apparently, you are going to NEED mental toughness just to listen to this reading of this audio book. I am very disappointed. What’s the point of a Self Help audio book if you can’t listen to it and get anything out of it?
Publisher! Fix this book! (It wouldn’t be that difficult to edit this down to something really great!)